If I remember correctly, this is how I did it with my 2nd toon on CLW.
This is assuming that you always have Boon of Hagley, don’t mind hunt and gather quests, and don’t have a powerlevel.
1. Levels 1-18 at your starting city. With boon, your quests 1-5,7,10,13,15 will progress you forward without external XPing.
2. Levels 19-30 can be done at the goblins outside of HP. Hunt and gather. This can be done up till 32ish.
3. Levels 25-35 can be done with roots and herbs that can be farmed outside of FP or bought off auctions at around 3-4k a pop. This is the best way to go if you want to get to 40 ASAP.
4. Levels 35-45 can be done at the Dawn Maiden. You might need a group until 43ish.
5. Levels 40-60 can be done with roots and herbs, the better roots and herbs will get you to the 50’s the fastest.
6. Or…. for 50+… Become a looter for a level 60 group looking for an xp boost! It’s just that easy! You simply stand in a group and loot for a bunch of higher levels and you get great XP while they get more XP thanks to your low level-ness.
- 1-17: Basic Quests
- 18-25: Goblins
- 25-35: Herbs/Roots/Goblins
- 35-45: Herbs/Roots/Dawn Maiden
- 45-60: Groups/Herbs/Roots/Goblins